My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup!!!!




World Cup!!! The world cup has started and it is being played right now. Technically it's half time but by the time anyone sees this it will be over so who cares. As stupid as it sounds when I found out that I would be in Europe for the World Cup I got incredibly excited, even though I wouldn't be in Germany. It is great to be so close to the Cup and be able to watch all the games easily on TV. I can talk with just about everyone about it and I talk about it everywhere; in class, at the store, with neighbors and complete strangers. Football is great and the World Cup is my favorite sports tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home