My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Busy




Sorry I haven't been posting much recently. The past few weeks have been very busy. During my spring break my sister came and we went around Bulgaria so I couldn't post then. And this past week I had training in Sofia. In addition to this my school wants to get a SPA grant done by a deadline in mid May, despite the fact that almost none of the paper work is done (the only paper that has been done is the stuff I am responsible for) and they do not know where they are going to get their share of the money for the project from. It's pretty interesting being this busy however after months and months of twiddling my thumbs. While part of me is screaming to relax it feels nice to be doing something somewhat productive again. I just hope that everything works out in regards to the SPA project. I'm not quite sure that the other members of the project team I am working with realise that time is running out for this quarter. I need everything to be more or less done, as far as planning goes, by the end of next week, so I can submit the proposal to a committee member before revising it and then submitting it to the committee for approval. We are having a meeting tomorrow to talk about the project and I will make sure to tell them that time is running out and that if the time line isn't met then the project will have to be delayed. Needless to say this will not go over well. But hey what can I do? I've done everything I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maegen said...

bah SPA! bah bah bah!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home