My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Break is coming



Well spring break is almost here and I know that students and teachers at my school are really looking forward to it. We have had about seven or eight weeks of straight classes without a break so as you can imagine the students are sick of the teachers (more so then normal) and the teachers are sick of the students. The good thing is that the rest of the school year has several holidays, so days off will not be so few and far between.
Another good thing is that the local football team, called Pirin, has started playing games again. They are not in the Bulgarian first division but rather the second or third I believe. But what matters to me is that it is live football in front of me and the tickets are cheap, only two lev.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home