My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm a Muppet

There are a tonne of these types of things out there but this one I found amusing because it involves Muppets. And if I must say it did a pretty accurate job of summing me up, with a couple of mistakes of course.
You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You SO are Skooter...

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home