My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Last Day




Today was my last day teaching! One year down, one to go! Not allot of students showed up, as final grades have been calculated and everything is done. In my classes I decided to teach the students, who did show up, two dances that they don't have here in Bulgaria. The Hokey Pokey and the Chicken Dance. One of the above pictures is of the student doing the Hokey Pokey, I believe it was during put your head in and head out part. They absolutely loved the dances, especially since I did them with them. Some students laughed so hard at me dancing that they needed to be put in a straight jacket and institutionalised. I believe it is safe to say that any respect the students had for me has been lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home