My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

Bend it like...



Beckham scored quite possibly the greatest goal of this world cup yesterday, I may be overstating that a bit but not by much. It was a pretty boring game but that goal was worth sitting through it. Go England!
This is the final week of teaching for me, three days left. I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing, because the final grades are in and there is absolutely no incentive for the students to pay attention (although to be fair they never pay attention). The Bulgarian educational system is set up so that students must continue to go to classes after they have taken their final tests and their final grades have been determined. I would be amazed by the lack of logic in this but I have been here to long to even make a sarcastic comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home