My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Parents in Bulgaria




It would be remiss of me to talk about my trip to Rome without mentioning my parents, they did pay for the whole thing after all. My parents came all the way across the pond to spend a couple of days in Bulgaria with their favorite son. After that we hopped on a plane and headed to Rome. My sister (who visited me in April) and I had warned them about how different Bulgaria was from the States. I was particularly worried since this was their first trip to Europe in many years, they went skiing in Europe in college. I am pleased to say that they took mine and my sister's advice seriously for the most part and managed to get through Bulgaria unscathed, which is quite an accomplishment given that Turkish toilets were involved. I believe they had a good time and I know it was great to have them here. Although to be completely honest it was much better to go to Italy with them and see Rome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maegen said...

Arin! I'm so happy the fammo came to visit you. And that they made it through with out being scathed. Yeah for parents

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home