My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Still and Only



Still have another year left, Only have another year left.
Still have a year of Bulgarian food, Only have a year of Bulgarian beer.
Still have a year of teaching, Only have a year to get better at it.
Still have a year without driving, Only have a year of riding buses.
Still have a year of not hearing English, Only have a year of speaking Bulgarian.

Still have a year of chalga, Only have a year of European Mtv.
Still have a year of liter everywhere, Only have a year of hiking in Mountains.
Still have a year of not watching movies, Only a year of watching football constantly.
Still have a year alone at my site, Only have a year of getting together with PCVs.
Still have so much work to do, Only have a year to do it.
Still have a year in the Peace Corps, Only have a year in the Peace Corps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home