My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Turkey Day













Well this weekend I celebrated my second Thanksgiving in Bulgaria, I had a great time. I spent it with both old and new friends at the same place I did last year, Maegen's. Once again the food was fantastic. At the end of the day my pants were to tight and I didn't want to move. Everyone had a great time eating, laughing, and talking.
One thing that I noticed, for me however, was a somewhat sad feeling. This was the last Thanksgiving that I will ever spend here in Bulgaria with these friends and it was a bit depressing. It made me realise how fast time has gone by and how little time is left.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home