My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, September 16, 2006

First day





Just a quick note that yesterday was the first day of school over here. I had a very quick discussion with a student about how depressed she was about school starting. I told her that I was also depressed, she didn't believe me. I don't understand why but for some reason students believe that teachers are happy to teach and work all the time. This is undoubtedly true in some teachers cases but I have yet to meet one. To me the beginning of school is the end of sleeping in, staying up late, being a lazy bum, and traveling. And while it will be nice to get back to doing what I came over here to do in the first place, I will still miss the laziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home