My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hmmm







Ok well my blogging stinks. There's really not much going on right now so I don't have much to blog about. This isn't a bad thing though because time is going by pretty quick which is good, but it's also bad, so it's normal. For the past month my life has been, more or less, wake up, teach, work on the grant I am writing for my school, figure out what I am going to teach tomorrow, and go to bed. Then wake up and do it again.
The good news is that the grant is submitted so I don't have to think about it for a little while. The bad news is that I said I would start a course teaching the teachers at my school English on Monday. I have a sinking feeling allot of teachers are going to show up tomorrow. I am hoping for a small group that I can have informal relaxed lessons with, but if the group is large then the lessons will have to be more formal and therefore less fun and more of a pain in the ass. Of course as the course goes on fewer and fewer people will show up as the teachers loose interest so ultimately it will be ok I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home