My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sooo Sore





This ski trip was my first in about two years. I love skiing but have been unable to ski the past two winters because of surgery and working. When I went skiing two weekends ago it was amazing, great, and incredibly painful. I was helping my friend Maegen ski when I showed her how to do a snowplow. When I demonstrated a snowplow my hips immediately cried out in pain, it felt like my hips were going to explode and my legs would fall off. A bit later my hips were fine as they got used to ski movements again.
Getting old has never bothered me, everyone and everything gets old so why worry about it... unless your dead but then you have a whole series of other more important problems. But what I hate is how my body is falling apart in front of my eyes. I really think that you should be able to stay as healthy as you are when you are say about 21 and then just die one day suddenly. That would be a much better system. I wonder who I can complain to about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home