My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Skiing






Last weekend I went skiing for the first time in two years with some friends. We went to the town of Bansko which is about an hour north of my town. Bansko is one of the most popular tourist locations in Bulgaria, especially during the winter. It is located at the base of the Pirin mountains and is a very popular ski town. In order to get to the ski slope you have to take a gondola through the mountains for a bit to the base of a mountain. From there you take two chair lifts to the summit. The rides on both of the lifts was breath taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home