My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, January 09, 2006

Quiz












Your Social Dysfunction:
Happy



You're a happy person - you have a good amount of self-esteem, and are socially healthy. While this isn't a social dysfunction per se, you're definitely not normal. Consider yourself lucky: you walk that fine line between 'normal' and being outright narcissistic. You're rare - which is something else to be happy about.
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.



My friend Maegen posted this quiz on her blog and I thought it was interesting. Kinda disappointing result. I thought I was much more abnormal and unhappy then that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that is a surprising result!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Maegen said...

way suprising be! i would have pegged you on the bottom half of that chart.

goes to show that your sarcastic side is a routine to hide the teddy bear inside.

; )

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home