My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Prague





Well Prague was an absolute blast! I had a great time seeing the city, museums, going out at night, and I even went to a concert. Here are several pictures that I took. There are quite a few so I will be putting them up over the next couple of days ( I took close to 80 pictures in all). These pics show the apartment we stayed in and acouple of street pictures. Prague is easily the most beutiful city I have ever been in. The buildings look incredible. It has lots of churches that are hundreds of years old. For almost the entire trip I walked around looking at buildings, with my mouth gapping open I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home