My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, December 02, 2005

Thanksgiving PCV style



This is a group of PCV's that got together this past Saturday to celebrate Thanksgiving. It was ALLOT of fun, I had a great time. Thanksgiving could have been a very depressing holiday being thousands of miles from my friends and family, but instead it turned into one of my best ever. I can't thank Maegen enough for making a mouth watering feast, the only problem with the food was that there was way to much of it. Also thanks to Rebecca, Sarah, Andy, Lucia, Ethan and Ned (not pictured) for the amazing time. It's great to be able to be so far from home and still be with people that you love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maegen said...

Arin, it was my pleasure! You know I love the gosti! You are ALWAYS welcome back. As for the apple cake, you may have to help me peel... ; P

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home