My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Боклук






Well it finally rained today, overnight anyway. The clouds coming over the mountains were very beautiful, I didn’t take pictures because I already have similar ones. Allot of the haze in the air was washed away and the city is much cleaner. These are some pictures that I took on a hike into the little hills near my town this past weekend. Sounds stupid but it is amazing how different a place looks when you are looking down upon it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the name of this village?

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home