My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey?






Happy Thanksgiving! As you can imagine Thanksgiving isn't celebrated here. For some reason the pilgrims landing at Plymouth rock almost 400 years ago isn't that big of a deal. The snow that fell several days ago has essentially disappeared now. Instead it has rained for two days and been foggy. Fortunately I love rainy days and fog so this hasn't depressed me at all. For some reason when I look out my window and see a grey and dreary day my spirits are always lifted up. There must be something wrong with me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home