My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Сняг!






When I woke up this morning and looked out my window I saw snow in the mountains! I quickly got dressed and went for a walk to take some pictures. These pictures don't portray how gorgeous the mountains are right now. Later I will go on a longer hike into the mountains and take more pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maegen said...

Well, we have snow IN town. The sidewalks are dangerously slippery (especially when you've only had three hours sleep and are trying to walk) and the roads have a mixture of snow, ice, sawdust, and dirt. It seems like the put stuff down for traction, but it only makes a mound of frozen stuff. It's horrible. I cried on my walk home from the bus station today (I went to Bgrad for the night). I realized how miserable I was in this barely below freezing weather. Then I realized how MUCH colder it's going to get. Then I cried harder. Will I make it through winter here? I'm beginning to wonder.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Arin_C said...

You'll be fine. Snow and cold really aren't that tough to get through. You just have to stay dry and warm. Eventually you get used to the cold and then go out and have fun in it.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home