My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Snow in my town!



It's Snowing!!!! Today has been interesting. I lost power for about 3 or 4 hours today. This is not a big deal as it happens every once in awhile, although usually it comes back in a minute or two. I was just about to begin cooking my dinner so I went out to a restaurant (механа) instead, this was fine by me as I always looking for any excuse not to cook. While I was walking to the restaurant it started to snow. Thankfully when I came back home my power was on and I could warm up my room with my heater and write this right now. I hope that it snows so much that I can go skiing to school tomorrow.... Of course I don't have skis but I will deal with that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home