My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stupid hamster











One of the things that happens when it rains for me is that the internet cuts out, it did this weekend. And when it does come back it is very slow, so slow it is maddening. I'm not sure why this happens but it might have something to do with the hamster that powers the internet drowning in its Cisco wheel or something. I can't believe that I'm in the Peace Corps and I have to put up with a slow internet connection. This is not what I signed up for! I mean do PCVs in Africa have to put up with this? I think not! Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go watch football on my cable tv, microwave some popcorn, and then get into my rocket car. ZOOM!!! (I might need to get out more I think)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home