My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, May 27, 2007

About to leave


Well my time in the PC has just about come to an end. Right now I am busy getting rid of the grand pile of paperwork and other stuff which I never paid attention to, packing, and getting ready to go back to the States. Hard to believe that the time has gone by so fast. I have experienced many good things, many bad things, but regardless they are all interesting and have helped me to grow. I would not trade any of those experiences for anything in the world. If you want to know more, you'll have to ask. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home