My Boring Blog

Hello all. This is my blog which I will be using primarily to show pictures that I have taken while I am in Bulgaria. Any thoughts or opinions are strictly my own and no one elses.

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, August 29, 2005

Delchevo


This past Saturday I went on another hike in the mountains. I went to the town of Delchevo which is located in the mountains near my town with my friend Brian who is another PCV. The hike was very pretty but hot. There weren't many clouds in the sky and the temperature was in the 30's. Unlike my previous hike I was able to go all the way to the village because we didn't encounter any wild dogs walking around. The hike took about over 3 hours one way. Delchevo is a very small town of less then 100 people. It is such a small town that is doesn't even really have a cafe. I did managed to find a restaurant/bar that had some Fanta however, as well as allot of alcohol... which we didn't have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home